Monday, November 22, 2010

‘Pedagogical Blogging for University Courses’

Okay, I've finally taken the plunge since I'll be attending a course on, well, ‘Pedagogical Blogging for University Courses’ next Tuesday (30th). And we're supposed to set up Blogger accounts by then. Maybe I'll get to rue the title: 'Pesto Palace.' LOL. Couldn't think of anything ... and Jan does so love pesto, as do I, so there.

Maybe I'll be able to change it later, make it more solemn?

Then again, what can be more solemn than pesto, and what has more gravitas than a palace? Oh yes, we don't want infantilizing *here*, now do we? No, we want to see whether, and how, blogging might make for more interactive, thoughtful classes that will result in more time for deep discussion when we meet face to face.

1 comment:

  1. Um. Yeah. Guess I'll be able to change the title, but the url?

    ReplyDelete